KRIB: Zero Touch Install & Upgrade
We have a complete library of Kubernetes installation videos.
To encourage broader adoption of Kubernetes and support an ecosystem, RackN built highly streamlined on-premises and colo bare metal implementations of Kubernetes that:
- Delivers a self-contained Zero to Kubernetes experience
- Aligns with cloud-native architecture
- Fits a wide range of infrastructure models starting with bare metal
- Minimizes complexity for operators
- Supports Highly-distributed, zero-touch Telco/Edge use cases.
Starting from the most basic components, we use Digital Rebar API driven infrastructure (IaaS) to build and maintain a Kubernetes cluster on general purpose infrastructure.
- The ongoing state of the Kubernetes cluster should be incorporated into the IaaS control functions.
- The IaaS should have sufficient internal state to manage and report all infrastructure operations.
Digital Rebar provides all the infrastructure controls and workflow required to build and integrate with a running Kubernetes cluster.CNCF-Kubernetes-Rebar-Integrated-Bootstrap-3