SRE, Site Reliability Engineering, is a new approach to infrastructure management by automating operations previously done by hand. Pioneered by Google and aligned with DevOps processes, SRE is an emerging solution to the complex challenges of hybrid infrastructure. RackN products built on Digital Rebar deliver SRE processes right out the box.
- Spiraling Ops Debt & the SRE Coding Imperative [by Rob Hirschfeld our CEO and Co-Founder]
- Let’s DevOps IRL: my SRE postings on RackN by RackN CEO Rob Hirschfeld
- Do you know DevOps? What about SRE? : RackN CEO Rob Hirschfeld and HPE Cloud Evangelist Stephen Spector
- The Case for Ops Engineering Pay Equity : RackN CEO Rob Hirschfeld and Honeycomb CEO Charity Majors
- Datanauts #89 Dives Deep on SRE Approach and Urgency : RackN CEO Rob Hirschfeld and Datanauts (Chris Wahl and Ethan Banks)
- What Makes Ops Hard? SRE/DevOps Challenge & Imperative / Cloudcast 301 : RackN CEO Rob Hirschfeld and Cloudcast (Brian Gracely and Aaron Delp)
- Why SRE? : RackN CEO Rob Hirschfeld and Eric Wright